Warranty Policies for Host Controller Product Series
All HighPoint products are backed by our RMA and Warranty Services Policies. We recommend reviewing the following before submitting any return request:
If you have any questions regarding a HighPoint Product or Solution, please contact our Customer Support Department to initiate a Support Ticket, and start the RMA process. HighPoint provides RMA repair or RMA replacement services throughout the product’s Warranty period, for products that have been verified as defective by our Customer Support Department.
Requesting an RMA Repair or Replacement
To be eligible for an RMA, your item must not be aged past its Warranty Period. To initiate the RMA process:
- 1) Contact HighPoint Customer Support to verify the product’s working state. You can submit an RMA request using our Online Support interface: http://www.highpoint-tech.com/websupport/
- 2) You will be assigned a Case ID, and contacted by our Customer Support Department. If the product is deemed defective, or in need of repair, they will request that you submit an RMA form for approval.
- 3) Once the Form is processed, you will then be assigned an RMA number and provided with an RMA Return Shipment slip.
RMA Returns Policy
Please note, the Customer is responsible for any costs associated with the RMA shipment to HighPoint. This includes packaging, handling fees, insurance and the shipment service.
For requests outside of the Continental United States, the Customer must pay all custom tax and duties.
HighPoint will cover the return shipping costs for the RMA repair or replacement, for customers within the continental United States.
- Note 1: All RMA requests will take up to 10 Business days of processing time upon receiving the return items.
- Note 2: The RMA number will remain valid for 30 days from the issue date.
Shipping the RMA
HighPoint Technologies, Inc.
41650 Christy St.,
Fremont, CA 94538
Attn: HighPoint RMA Dept.
NOTE: HighPoint may reject the RMA shipment, at the customer’s expense (freight collect), if any of items “A” through “D” (listed above) are not included. In the event of a rejected RMA, the Customer will need to resubmit an RMA request form.
- Print a copy of and attach the HighPoint Return Shipment Slip to the outside of the RMA Package.
- RMA form: Please print out and include a copy of the approved RMA Form.
- Purchase Invoice – please include a copy of the original Purchase Invoice with your RMA return.
- Please Include all of the original Kit Contents. (e.g. retail box/ hardware/ documentation).
Replacement / Repair Procedure for Hardware:
After receiving the RMA return, HighPoint will examine the packaging contents and verify/test the returned product against the reported defect(s). HighPoint will then contact the customer and report the results of the verification procedure.
Note: All RMA return shipping services use FedEx Ground. HighPoint is responsible for the replacement shipping & handling charges within the continental United States.
- Replacement within the continental United States will take up to 21 Business Days, upon receiving RMA return package.
- HighPoint will only ship the RMA return package to the return address entered into the RMA Form. Please note, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with a second replacement unit, if the incorrect return address was included on the approved RMA form.
HighPoint will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship a replacement part within ten (10) working days after receipt of the RMA request. Actual delivery times may vary depending on Customer location.
If you would like to request and expedited shipping service,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org